- How will I get everything packed by Monday?
- Will I be able to dig the van out of the snow in the parking lot?
- Where will I be able to park my van at my front door every day to fill it now that there is a tall snow mound where I'm supposed to park it so I'm not blocking traffic?
- Will it keep snowing every day that I'm trying to move my things out of the apartment?
- Will I be able to fill my van by myself without having more kidney stone attacks?
- Will Casper need surgery on his eye before we move out?
- How will we stay warm after we move out?
- Where will we go on the night of Feb. 28.
- Where will we go after that?
- Will Casper keep me awake all night long in the van?
- Will someone buy my old computer so I'll have 4 fewer heavy loads to take to the van?
- Will someone take my heavy Ikea table so I won't have to lift and carry it.
- Will Time-Warner really charge me a $150 penalty for canceling services?
- How will I manage to keep doctor appointments if I have to leave Casper in the cold while I wait inside?
- Where will we get electricity at night to keep warm?
- Where will we get water to wash dishes and keep clean?
- Will I be so exhausted and sore from moving my things that cleaning the apartment is too painful?
- Should we head to Arkansas, Louisiana, Florida, Texas for a few months?
- Should we return to Toronto for the summer?
- How will I earn money again now that I'll be free to work?
- Where would I feel welcome?
I'd like you to get to know me so you'll feel comfortable inviting me to housesit and petsit for you or just park in your driveway, parking pad or parking lot, as I write and promote my next book and travel the country. (Far less intrusive than couch-surfing.)
How you can support my Kindness Test book project
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Worrying...
Things on my mind this week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Encouragement is welcome; lecturing is not.